Here are a few tips you can use year round to help keep your carpet looking as fresh and clean as the day we professionally cleaned it.
1. Vacuum, Vacuum, Vacuum. As a general rule, vacuum traffic areas 3 to 5 times per week. This will prevent soil from settling into the carpet. Walking on dirt and grit that has settled to the base of the fibers causes an abrasive action, which results in the appearance of traffic lanes and worn areas
2. Clean up spills immediately, before they become permanent stains.
3. Have your carpet professionally cleaned on a regular basis. They should be cleaned every 6-12 months depending on the amount of traffic in the house (i.e. kids, pets, shoes, etc.) Clean high traffic areas about twice as often as other areas.
4. Place walk off mats inside and outside every entrance to your home.
5. Place mats or bound remnants on top of the carpet at high wear areas, such as in front of the sofa or chairs and entry/exit points from the carpet.
6. Placing smooth plastic chair mats under chairs in front of desks may help to prevent carpet delamination and wear.
7. Remove your shoes when you enter your home.
8. Control the circulation and disposal of food and drink through the home.
9. Use a powerful uptight vacuum with a beater brush and excellent filtration system for carpets. Be sure to change the disposable bag often to ensure efficient operation.
10. Take your vacuum in for a checkup at the vacuum repair shop annually to keep it operating at peak performance.
In conclusion, I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to read this, but since you are here, feel free to check out more of what I have on my website!
You can also go onto our official Facebook page to see videos of our MONSTER at work!
To reach us over the phone, our number is 1-800-848-8385
And remember, we clean your carpet, not your wallet!
"We Clean Your Carpet, Not Your Wallet!" ©
All rights reserved