Did you know that the EPA recommends that ground floor offices have their carpets professionally cleaned every 3-6 months and upper floor offices every 6-12 months? Did you know that the grout on ceramic and porcelain tile floors that are not professionally sealed will absorb spills and dirty water from floor washing until the grout becomes discolored and unattractive?
We can handle all of your floor maintenance needs. With our truck mounted cleaning systems, we can clean and seal your tile and grout as well as do a deep extraction cleaning of all of your carpets to remove the embedded dirt. We understand that many organizations are working within a very tight budget.
Clean floors create a healthier environment for everyone!
Commercial carpet is a sizeable investment.
Naturally, you want your carpet to remain attractive and highly functional long after it is installed. Anyone who has ever had to replace commercial carpet knows how disruptive and costly it can be to a business. A well programmed maintenance schedule will extend your carpet’s performance, appearance and live… so it’s worth treating like any other expensive investment!
The longer the carpet lasts… the less it costs!
To be truly cost effective, carpet maintenance must be carried out with systematic frequency over the life of the carpet. The irony is that because today’s new carpets are engineered to disguise soils and stains; the need to vacuum and clean on a regular basis is sometimes masked. In order to dramatically extend the life of your carpet, a consistent and effective systematic maintenance program is a necessity, not a luxury.
An effective carpet maintenance program should include:
1. Walk-off mats to capture the dirt before it gets into the carpet.
2. Regular vacuuming – the most important part of your maintenance.
3. Spot Removal – usually performed by your janitorial company.
4.Interim Cleaning in high traffic areas.
5. Periodic Deep Extraction Cleaning to remove embedded abrasive soil.
Ceramic Tile and Grout Cleaning & Sealing Process
If you have ever tried cleaning and sealing ceramic tile and grout by hand, you know it can be a real chore!
That is unless you like scrubbing tile on your hands and knees for hours just to get marginal results. And let’s not forget how pleasant it is to clean and seal grout lines with that all-around versatile tool called the toothbrush.
If this still sounds like a project you’d like to tackle, don’t forget you’ll also be using caustic cleaning chemicals that are hard on your skin and unhealthy to breathe.
It may be that the only fun way to have your ceramic tile and ground cleaned and sealed is to watch someone else do it.
It’s time to give yourself a break and get off your hands and knees forever by letting us clean and seal your ceramic flooring.
Our multi-step process replaces your elbow grease with professional tile and grout cleaning equipment. The secret – extremely hot water and high pressure created by our truck-mounted cleaning unit.
Our guaranteed cleaning process includes the following steps:
- Your valuable ceramic tile and grout is tested to determine the safest, most effective cleaning method.
- All loose dirt and particulates are removed from the tile in preparation of cleaning.
- A highly concentrated professional strength cleaner is applied with a floor machine equipped to clean ceramic tile and grout.
- Suspended soils are rinsed and extracted from tile and grout.
- Floor is mopped, then dried with a special floor dryer.
If sealer is required/requested...
- Professional grout sealer is applied, and specially formulated with advanced flouro chemicals to protect against the toughest water and oil based stains.
- Sealer is squeegeed into the grout lines to assure maximum coverage.
- We allow time for the sealer to penetrate the grout.
- The tile is buffed with a low speed floor machine.
- Grout lines are inspected to assure complete coverage. Additional sealer is applied if required.
- Complete floor is buffed to a finished gloss.
After 22 years of working hard for residential clients, we at Esmerio's Master Carpet Care will now be ready to do the same for all commercial buildings in Chino Hills, and other areas located in the Inland Empire. We understand your needs and employ the latest cleaning techniques to give you the most thorough cleaning possible. We can perform the cleaning steps for you on a systematic basis. We will keep track of scheduled days and times for cleaning, so that the carpet cleaning is one less thing that you have to worry about.
Not only is clean carpeting a good reflection on your business, it also improves the air quality in your work environment, resulting in better performance and moral for your employees.
Call us for a FREE Evaluation at (800) 848-8385.