If you're located (or know anyone) in Loma Linda, California, and are in need of a professional carpet cleaner, here are some very important reasons that will leave you pleased after using our services.
1. Exact appointments times
None of this "I'll be there between noon and five pm," we do our best to make sure that the scheduled time is one that we all can agree on.
If I am ever late, or an emergency situation suddenly comes up, I will call ahead to let you know.
2. Prompt Response
Once we reach an agreement, I make sure to add you in to our calendar right away or as soon as possible. If an emergency occurs, especially if we are booked completely, I will work you into my schedule.
3. We're Honest With Our Prices
After taking the measurements of the areas that need to be cleaned, we give you the exact price. No sales gimmicks, no hidden costs.
4. Your Choice of Carpet Cleaning Systems
Regular cleaning or deep cleaning
5. Certified and Professional Cleaner with 22 Years of Experience
We keep up with continuing education. Carpet manufacturing changes, so do we.
6. I Don't Cut Corners, I Clean Them
I take all the time needed to clean every square inch thoroughly.
7. Fast Drying Time
4 to 6 hours of dry time. Leaving the windows open for a few minutes can also help.
8. One Call Service - Besides taking care of carpets, we can also take care of upholstery, tile and grout, as well as pet odor stain removal, area rugs, and scotch guard protection
We at Esmerio's Master Carpet Care, Inc. have the experience and the equipment to make the carpeting look its best. If you have not met me or had me clean for you, I invite you to call me so that we can schedule a free estimate so that I can come and take a look at the areas you want done, and if you are comfortable with the price, we can work that same day.
I guarantee that you will be thrilled with our service, even if you are not familiar with it.
Now, here is some important information you need to know...
1. First, if required, I vacuum your carpets using a commercial grade, upright vacuum-wand. This will remove up to 60% of the dry soil, sand, grit, and other particles BEFORE I start my cleaning process.
2. I carefully diagnose any spotted areas and treat them accordingly.
3. I apply a safe yet effective detergent formula to your carpets to break up the deep down soil and emulsify the grease, oils, spots and other particles in your carpet.
4. Then I RINSE the soil, grease, oils, and other particles from the carpet using a fresh, clean, pure water rinse. This insures that I remove all that dirt and the detergents that are in the carpet.
5. Then, if needed, I groom the carpets to allow them to dry softer and faster.
End result is a FRESH, CLEAN, HEALTHY carpet that you can be proud of again.
For any of your carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, upholstery cleaning, or pet odor/stain removal, call us today at 1 (800) 848-8385!
"We Clean Your Carpet, Not Your Wallet!" ©
All rights reserved.